What is it?
WebFServe is IRC File Server with a web interface. It works by interacting with existing mIRC application. It has similar basic features found in many FServe scripts for mIRC and a lot more of its own. Users will not need to use the command line based DCC chats to request files. That part is all done through the web interface. Users only need to go to a web site (which automatically identifies his/her nick), browse through your virtual drives, and make check boxes on the files they wish to request.
FServe through the web interface
- Unlimited number of virtual drives
- Automatic sends slot adjustment according to your target speed
- Advanced priority queuing and banning system based on mIRC user level (multiple levels of priority) and op/voice status.
- Can limit queue (both global and per user) by filesize, file count, or combination of both.
- Failed send requeuing with configurable queue positioning and number of attempts
- Minimum speed requirement
- View small text files (size limit configurable) without queuing
- User queue management and server status check
- Web based configuration and remote administration capabilities
Below are some sample pages copied from the running application. Any advertisements you see on the sample pages are inserted by my web host. They do not appear in real application.
Download & Updates
Go to download
This software is released open source under the GNU General Public License. See the download page for details.
Installation & Configuration
See the Administrators Guide